All Horsham Soccer Association (club) Board Members, Head Coaches, Assistant Coaches, and other persons working directly with teams or individual players must submit to a Criminal Background Check in addition to the EPYSA Volunteer Disclosure Statement. All perons in the above categories will meet these requirements before being allowed to coach or assume any other responsibilities. Criminal Background Checks will be repeated annually. Volunteers such as parking lot supervisors, snack stand workers, field maintenance workers and those not working directly with children are exempt from these requirements but may meet them voluntarily. The Board of Directors may extend this requirement to any individual or group in the club at any time at their discretion.
- Individuals refusing to meet these requirements will be immediately barred from the club.
- Individuals whose background check reveals a conviction of any crime involving or against a minor will be immediately barred from the club.
- Individuals whose background check reveals convictions of any crime not involving or not against a minor may be barred from the club or from certain activities or responsibilities at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- Any individual barred from the club will be reported to EPYSA and USYSA with the potential of being barred from all USYSA programs across the country.
- Individuals who disagree with any decision made by EPYSA or USYSA must appeal the issue directly to that body. Individuals with appeals pending with EPYSA or USYSA are barred from the club until the appeals are resolved to the satisfaction of the Board of Directors.
- Individuals who disagree with their criminal background check must appeal this to the company which Horsham Soccer has contracted with to run said Criminal Background Checks. Individuals with appeals pending are barred from the club until the appeals are resolved to the satisfaction of the Board of Directors.