Welcome to Horsham Soccer's 31st Annual Colleen Reilly Invitational Soccer Tournament for Boys and Girls Travel Teams!
The Colleen Reilly Tournament is open to all USYSA or US Soccer Registered (this includes USYS, AYSO, SAY, US Club Soccer) Boy’s and Girls’ travel teams. All-star, state or league select teams may not participate. Each team must be registered with a national soccer association affiliated with the USYSA or US Soccer. All players must be carded to the same team and play for only one team in the tournament.
Teams U8 through U19 are eligible to play. Register using the age bracket to be played in the 2018 Fall season. EPYSA cutoff date is 7/31. Brackets above U16 may be combined by Horsham Soccer based on the number of teams registered.
- All teams are guaranteed a minimum of 3 games. A maximum of 3 guest players per team will be permitted.
- U8 and U09 teams will play 7v7 with 20 minute halves and a maximum team roster of 14 players.
- U10 to U12 teams will play 9v9 with 25 minute halves and a maximum team roster of 18 players.
- U13 through U16 will play 11v11 with 30 minute halves and a maximum team roster of 18 players.
- U17 and above will play 11v11 with 30 minute halves with a maximum team roster of 22 players.The referee must be presented with a roster of no more than 18 players for each game.
- USSF registered referees will officiate all tournament games.
- A 3-man referee system will be used for all 11v11 games.
- Deadline to apply is July 31 midnight
- Teams applying after July 31 will be added to a wait list and notified if accepted at the discretion of Horsham Soccer
- Payments may be made by check or credit card until July 23. Any payment after July 23 must be by credit card
- All payment is due within 7 days of application. A team’s application is not complete until payment is received
Once registered, refunds will not be provided to teams withdrawing after acceptance by Horsham Soccer Club, unless the event is completely cancelled at which point rule #2 would apply.